In order to review a request for support, Empiris requires complete documentation (without password protection).
This consists of:
- Project description: form for applicants
- Detailed budget (investment costs, operating costs, payroll costs, etc.)
- Financing plan
- Logical framework matrix/logframe (for projects with a total cost of over CHF 25,000): template
- Other attachments
The following must also be submitted (if not published on the applicant's website):
- Applicant's articles of association
- Proof of tax exemption
- Financial report/financial statements for previous year
- Certified audit report for previous year
The project description should not exceed ten A4 pages. If Excel files are submitted, these spreadsheets must be formatted in such a way that they can be printed legibly in A4 format.
The following documents and information are requested electronically to review your request for support:
- Completed first page of form for applicants
- Description of the research project with an executive summary that can also be understood by non-specialists. If the project is part of a multiphase program, please provide information about the entire program, and in particular about the results achieved in phases that have already been completed.
- Detailed budget and financing plan (including information on the following aspects: Which institutions have you submitted a funding request to? Which institutions have already confirmed a grant? Which have declined?)
- CV of the person(s) submitting the request
- List of publications
- For requests relating to medical research: the impact factor of the last two publications
- Copy of the latest publication
The request for support and accompanying documentation must be submitted in electronic format and without password protection to info@. empiris.ch